Monday 30 April 2012

Rainy days on Mondays

If you're in the UK then your'e fully aware of the torrential downpour of rain we've had over this past week. So keeping myself busy indoors only stretches so far and I found myself painting my nails about four different times in three days. It might seem strange but I consider this research, thorough research. I braced the stormy weather, put on my wellies and headed to my local Boots for a little "research." I bought a couple reds from one brand and a couple bright spring colours from another but I found myself settling on the prettiest purple I've ever seen! It's a cross between a plum and an aubergine colour - that's egg plant for all my fellow Americans. It sounds strange but there's also this slight sparkle tint when light hits it which makes it look so pretty! Oh and of course the name, 'Revenge.' I've always wanted the job title of the person who get's to pick the names of nail polishes. If you look at OPI colours, you'd know what I mean.





Who's tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx