Thursday 19 April 2012

Green is the new red

Ever since I saw last year's episode of Made in Chelsea where Chloe Green talks about starting up a shoe line that was going to have green soles like Louboutin's red sole, I got so excited! My first thought was, 'why hasn't anyone thought of this before?' and my second thought was, 'I am definitely going to be buying a pair.'

Well now the time has come and CJG shoes (The Chloe Jade Green collection) is launching on the 17th of May and I can't wait. They look amazing from the pictures I've seen, but they seem a bit high for my liking. I'm sure they'll be all different styles and heights and I am now literally counting down the days, and pennies till the launch. Finally a Louboutin-esque shoe that I can afford. Now this is a trend I can jump on board with.

Are you guys looking forward to CJG shoes?




What do you guys think? Excited? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx