Monday 9 April 2012

Spring has sprung!

Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter holidays. This is my first post on Lipstick and Lattes and with it being Easter and all, I wanted to share with you my favourite nail colour for Spring. Being from California, we are BIG on keeping up with nail appointments, but since moving to the UK I've found that actually getting your nails done isn't as big. So adapting and all, I starting collecting a colourful collage of nail varnish that I do myself.


Miss Sporty is definitely one of my favourite brands. They offer such fun colours and the the drying time is really quick so it's great when your on the run... which I usually am.
Miss Sporty clubbing colour in Grape Fit for £1.99 
This is my little nail station that I keep all my favourite colours in. I got this glass jar from Ikea and I put all my colours on display. It's easier this way otherwise I forget what I have. I also have two smaller jars with my cotton pads and q-tips for when I make a mistake. How do you store your nail varnish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx