Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wish lists and want lists

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you my want list. I don't really like using the word "wish" list because when I say it, it kind of makes me think that I'll never get it - and I like to aim high... but achievable. Some of these goodies aren't too far out of reach and others... might take me a while to grab.

These Topshop wedges are so cute and are great for spring/summer. I can just imagine a maxi dress and a denim jacket going well with these bad boys. 
These Topshop colour-block shoes have been on my to get list (like a to do list)  for a while now and I still keep putting them off. I love the colours and I've tried them on loads of times in the store so I know they're comfy. Hopefully soon I'll be adding these to my shoe wall.

I've been wanting to try this oil for ages and just never got around to it. I'm just worried that it'll make my hair too oily looking.... has anyone tried this and what did you think?

How gorgeous is this YSL bag! I am definitely in love. I have an obsession with black leather bags - I have so many. Each time I plan to get a new bag, I always come home with another black leather. With this one though, I think I'll make an exception.


I am absolutely obsessed with this nail polish. I think it looks amazing! Although its a bit pricey for me I may just break the bank for one of these caviar nail polishes. 

What's on your wish list? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx