Sunday 29 April 2012

Battle of the dry shampoo

I'm not very particular when it comes to hair products. I don't have the desire to spend loads of money but I like to keep a variety around - old, new, expensive and cheap. It's all really the same to me and I like to try everything. Dry shampoo on the other hand, I tend to be a bit picky. Ever since dry shampoo has been dubbed the ultimate beauty accessory to have I've dabbled in a few different brands. I'm a little funny with the smell of them though; I never really like to have an overpowering or lingering odour - It sort of puts me off.

Here's some of my favourites:








I have actually tried every single one of these and they were all really good but my ultimate pick it the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical. I know what I said about the odour thing but I think It's because I bought it just before I went on holiday once and the smell really reminds me of being on a beach somewhere. It is called tropical after all!


What are your top picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx