Wednesday 25 April 2012

What's in your bag?


I always get asked why my handbag is so heavy and I usually reply that it's all full of necessary things. Here's my necessities:

Foley and Corinna Handbag: A celeb favourite! This mid city tote is the perfect beige colour for the hot summer months. It's definitely my go to bag for spring!

Louis Vuitton zippy wallet: I love a large wallet - I don't know why but I've never been able to cope with a small one. This LV favourite fits everything from receipts to cash and coins.

Altoids mints: I always have chewing gum or mints on me. These Altoids smalls are my favourite brand but I think they only sell them in the US. If you get a chance grab some in the wintergreen flavour, they're the best!

Rosebud Salve: If you've ever read about any celebrities boasting about their best beauty products, then chances are you've seen this on there. I've been obsessed with this lip balm since I was about 13 and it's absolutely amazing. I'm usually pretty good about trying new beauty products but with this is one, I've never been able to part.

Betsey Johnson sunglasses: I love these glasses! I think it's the California girl in me but I always carry sunglasses with me. I'm an optimist so I'm always prepared for any sunny day that may appear. Rihanna even has them! See it here!

Dolce and Gabanna reading glasses: I've never been good with wearing reading glasses but with 20/10 vision, I've been forced to use them. When I went to pick my pair I couldn't leave without these D&G red rimmed glasses.

Leopard print diamante compact mirror: Not in a vain way but I think it's a good idea to carry some sort of compact mirror with you wherever you go... you never know when you need to check to see if lipstick has smudged onto your teeth! This mirror has saved me from lots of embarrassing moments!

Paul Smith for women perfume: I like to carry some sort of spray with me for when I need a touch up when I'm on the go. I've got quite a collection of perfume but this week my favourite is this Paul Smith one. It's such a girly smell and really makes me feel refreshed.

MAC studio fix: I don't know anyone who doesn't love MAC, I personally love any kind of makeup they produce and this studio fix is perfect for covering up any dark circles or blemishes.

Barry M nail paint: I tend to keep whatever polish I have on my nails in my bag in case I need to do any emergency touch-ups. My new favourite is the magnetic range by Barry M.

Like my bag? Get yours at Revolveclothing.com 




Nickelodeon star Victoria Justice is a fan! 


One Tree Hill star Shantel VanSanten has mine in beige!

What's in your bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx