Friday 13 April 2012

Friday is Laundry day

Hello everyone and happy Friday! After a long week of work I decided to treat myself on my lunch break and wander into a cute boutique that's around the corner from work. I drive by Laundry everyday and I thought today's the day I venture in and see what it's all about. Well was I ever surprised! Everything inside was so cute... and I mean everything! The decor, the clothes and of course the jewellery - all amazing. After browsing through the rails of pastels and flowing tops, I settled on a peach coloured waterfall jacket. Now, there are times that I worry when wearing light colours because I don't want it to make me look washed out but I figured with summer coming up and all - I could do with some light colours in my wardrobe. Well here it is! What do you all think of my new purchase?



Have you guys made any new purchases this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx