Monday 16 April 2012

Polyvore

If you don't already know about Polyvore then I suggest you jump on board. It's such a fun website with cool fashion tips where you can create your own style pages. You can submit it to the site where people can view what you've put together. I've always just enjoyed looking at other peoples pages but this time I decided to make one of my own!


Alice and Olivia sweater - $368
Tigha Tara sheep leather shorts - $170
Prada bag - £1,250
Mango aviator sunglasses - £18
Ellie Saab clutch - $1,014
Jones of New York bracelet - $20
Monet earrings - no price
yellow wedges - no description


The jeans and jumper look - I thought it would be such a cute outfit for daytime shopping 

The leather shorts and lace blazer - would be great for a night our with the girls. I love the yellow wedges! I think It brightens up the outfit. 

My favourite piece in the whole set is the electric blue Prada bag! That is defo going on my want list! 

Have you ever done a style page on Polyvore? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx