Tuesday 10 April 2012

Shoe problems

Hello everyone! I've recently been adding to my shoe collection and have made two new purchases! My goal is to get lots of different styles and colours together and place them on a shoe wall.... I'll explain. Similar to the set-up at Kurt Geiger, I want to have a sort of cubby-hole shoe wall where I can show off each and every single one of my amazing shoes. By show off I mean to myself and my boyfriend - who doesn't really care if I have a shoe wall or not.

I personally think everyone should have their shoes on display. I say this but  I'm sort of contradicting myself here because I'm not a fan of clutter. I'm also guilty of hiding my shoes away in a crate underneath my bed because I just don't have the room to display, hence... my shoe wall! So my new plan is to make the room. This has been a long thought out process that is still in the planning stages so I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, here's my new additions.

These are my new Kimchi Blue wedges from Urban Outfitters. I got them in the sale for £20! Originally £38... what a bargain!
 So cute!



 These are my new Head Over Heels by Dune snakeskin platforms. They're so comfortable and just the right amount of height.
Bought in the sale at Debenhams for £28... originally £49

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx