Wednesday 2 May 2012

Celebrity style crush


I have to admit that I was the biggest Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen fan growing up. I had all of their videos and was obsessed with the sitcom Full House. Over the years the Olsen twins turned into these sort of "style vixens" if you will, but I personally couldn't really jump on the band wagon. Then who would have thought, out of nowhere pops up their younger sister and steps into the spotlight wowing everyone with her acting skills and fashion style.

My celeb style crush is Elizabeth Olsen. I think she's so gorgeous and the stuff she puts together really looks great on her.


Here's some imitation looks

Malene Birger white blazer
Aftershock Boutique dress for New Look


Floral print dress from Republic
Jen Kao dress

What do you guys think of Elizabeth Olsen's style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx