Thursday 26 April 2012

Absolutely












There's nothing like good vodka but when you pair it with my adopted town of London... It's even better! I was walking through Waitrose... as you do, and as I was on my way to the magazine aisle where I spotted the limited edition bottle of Absolut London. The bottle was designed by Jamie Hewlett and looks like something out of a Gorillaz music video or a Quentin Blake sketch. Funnily enough, Hewlett is of Gorillaz fame.

He joins previous designers like Tom Ford, Stella McCartney and Versace who've also done designs for the famous brand. I love when collaborations like this come out, especially when London or England at that have so much to celebrate this year. So whether your celebrating the Jubilee this June or getting ready for the Olympics then pick up one, or two of these bad boys and let the cocktails flow. I'll be doing the same!

Pick one up at your local Waitrose or Harvey Nichols!


What do you guys think of the limited edition bottle?

1 comment:

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx