Saturday 21 April 2012

Bejewled


After a terrible week I was so happy to stumble upon a website called Storm in a Teacup. Nothing cheers me up like a new find. The unbelievably cute range of jewellery is all handmade by Jennifer, who runs the jewellery range. After browsing through the gorgeous pieces of jewels, I set my sights on this amazing yellow-stone bracelet. The Lemony Snicket vintage bracelet is held together by a chunky copper chain which only adds to the look of the precious stone. I'm loving the yellow colour!

I like to use the phrase 'I'm sure H&M has something similar' but in this case I can't seem to say it. This type of look is something to invest in. The fact that the jewellery is carefully handmade makes it that much more special - and it doesn't even break the bank! It's an absolute amazing piece and I don't have anything similar to it in my jewellery box. This is a purchase I'll be making asap!


Lemony Snicket Bracelet £16


Some further favourites


Check out the website and have a look at the amazing collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx