Friday 27 April 2012

So friendly

I really like friendship bracelets, but I'm not much of a fan of charm bracelets where you keep filling different charms around a chain, so when browsing one night I stumbled upon a brand new retailer called Charlotte Alice who happens to have exactly what I was looking for. First of all I want to say kudos to Charlotte Alice for creating a great website to show off all the details around the bracelet. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, nothing puts us off a product more when there's a crappy website that goes along with it. So well done for such an adorable website! The bracelets are such a cute idea for a gift or great for when you want to buy yourself a little something and not feel guilty about it. I myself suffer from buyers remorse so I can safely tell you at £3.99, you're in the clear.

I was so excited when it came this morning. It was sent in a small envelope and carefully wrapped with bits of a fashion magazine which I thought was such a good idea and eco-friendly too! The one I picked was the Tree of Life charm on a lilac cord and I love it! I'm so pleased with my purchase and I've already got my eyes set on the silver leaf for my next buy.

Have a peak at Charlotte Alice and tell me what you think!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing such a lovely post about our bracelets!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx