Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mag-nificent!



Of all the different nail polishes out there, the magnetic nail polish range by Barry M is by far the best! I've been mulling over for a while which brand I was going to go with and I never could decide. I found some too expensive and some too cheap looking but when I had another sneaky browse through Boots the other day, I set my eyes on this one in magnetic blue. My over all rating is 5 out of 5 stars! The only tip I would give to new users is you have to hold the magnet really close to the wet polish... almost touching which took me a while to figure out. I kept holding it about an inch away from the nail and was really disappointed when nothing happened. When I finally got the hang of it I was pleasantly surprised when it made the design it promised. Some of them even turned out looking like Union Jacks! Have a look at the Barry M website where there's a few other colours to choose from.

Have you guys tried any of the magnetic ranges? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx