Sunday 15 April 2012

Celeb style steals

Here's some celeb styles I'm loving at the moment. Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss are your obvious style heroes, but I think these celebs put a lot of really great pieces together and never get as much credit for it. So here's my tribute to these celeb lovelies. 
Miranda Kerr has an absolute amazing figure (obvs... she's a model with a hot husband) but I think even the simplest items like a jean jacket and black maxi she makes look great! I'm pretty sure I have all of the ingredients to make this outfit myself hanging in my closet somewhere, as I'm sure most of you do as well but I just won't do it justice quite like she does. 
I sometimes Bilson looks like she's is wearing a pair of old curtains but other times I find myself  really liking her look. I love this outfit for a night out. I'm big on leather (or pleather) shorts this season and I think she really pulls this off. 
I like to think of Lauren Conrad as my guilty pleasure. Seeing as she's from just down the road from where I grew up, I should include her in this list. I think this outfit is so cute! I love the bright blue clutch as it brightens up all the black she's wearing. I'm completely guilty of buying her style book by the way and I have to say that I love it and recommend it! It's a great read. 
Of course there's Olivia Palermo... She's probably most famous for being that really bitchy girl on The Hills spin off show Whitney, but I have to say the girl can pull off a trash bag if she wanted to. She's also really good at mixing high street and couture in her daily outfits and I really love what she pulls together.

What celeb looks are you loving this season? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx