Monday 23 April 2012

Corsets and Diet Coke


I absolutely love Diet Coke but I always thought it was in serious need of a makeover! I usually try to stay away from it as much as I can but now that these Jean Paul Gaultier designed bottles have come out, I just can't resist.  I'm such a sucker for anything in a pretty bottle or box as I'm sure most of you are - after all that's marketing for you! I find myself even buying the original glass bottles of Diet Coke from time to time even though they're way over priced than your regular can o' coke. But this, I just couldn't resist. Jean Paul Gaultier has become the new creative director for Diet Coke in Europe and he's come up with these adorable styles that resemble his perfume bottles. Obviously it's going to be a rarity when you see a guy walking down the street with one of these in his hand but I think they're just the cutest! I think I'll be sticking a flower in my empties and putting it on my kitchen table.

What do you guys think?

Available from Harvey Nichols now!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these bottles! The glass is cool too, and would look great in my retro coke glass collection. I think that's a good idea to use the bottles as mini flower vases afterwards! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the bottles amazing! I know, I always keep any cute jar or bottle and try and decorate the house with it. Flowers are definitely the way to go with these! X

      Delete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx