Sunday 22 April 2012

Red isn't just for Christmas

I love a Sunday browse through Boots. I always leave a happy camper - usually with another varnish to add to my collection. This trip, I brought back this fab polish from Barry M. This is the first time I've bought something from Barry M and I'm really pleased that I did. I have your regular bright reds and deep reds but nothing like this.I don't know how I've never noticed it before but I absolutely fell in love. I'm a big fan of red and not just for Christmas. This colour goes with everything and really makes any plain outfit pop.

What do you guys think of the colour?






Nail Paint by Barry M in Red Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx