Tuesday 17 April 2012

The next best thing

I may be a little outdated here but I've loved the Van Cleef and Arpels clover necklace ever since I saw Reese Witherspoon wearing it - it was about 3 or 4 years ago but I still think it's just the cutest thing. Seeing as that it sells for about £3,000 depending on the style - I just didn't think I'd be wearing it anytime soon. But I couldn't stop lusting after it so I did a little search around for similar necklaces and I stumbled across this Aideen Diamante Flower Necklace from SoInFashion.com. I just love the flowers and the length of the necklace. This is definitely the most similar to the Van Cleef and Arpels original but its almost a bit better because its simple with less clovers, after all less is more! I may have to do a little shopping next pay day!


Van Cleef and Arpels clover necklace $4,995


Reese Witherspoon in her Van Cleef and Arpels necklace


 Have you guys found any similar replicas of your favourite designers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx