Thursday 17 May 2012

Spa days

After watching this weeks episode of Made in Chelsea, (don't judge, you know you watch it too!) I've never wanted to have a spa weekend more. Since that doesn't fit into my schedule anytime soon, I've decided on a DIY day. This will consist of copious amounts of beauty products, bubbly, magazines and a few girly movies... I'm thinking Mean Girls starring a relatively normal Lindsay Lohan.

Anyhow, this "spa time" will include these must haves!


Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Masque: I love Dermalogica! They really have the best stuff - this is a great face masque for any spa day. I love when a face masque tingles... it means it's working!

Clean and Clear Morning Scrub: Everyone needs to have a good scrub, the dead skin cells come right off. This one comes in a grapefruit flavour that smells so yummy. 

Bliss Fat Girl Scrub: For the fat girl inside all of us... I've always thought the name was hilarious every time I saw it on the Bliss counter. It's great for cellulite and really gets the circulation going. Plus it makes your skin feel extra smooth - pair it with a really good loofah for extra exfoliation.

Herbal Essence: This has been my go to brand ever since I switched from Johnson's Baby shampoo. I like to change-up the flavours but the one in my shower at the moment is Hello Hydration. It really does hydrate... and smells delish!

Dove Essential Moisturizer: I can't stand potent smelling lotion. It completely takes the purpose of perfume away. This one is great because it has a nice clean smell that doesn't overpower.

Bumble and Bumble Quenching Masque: I can't stress how great this hair masque is. Great for frizzy and dry hair which thanks to the UK climate, I rock on a daily basis. 

Bio Oil: Everyone loves Bio Oil! It's super nourishing and great to banish blemish scars. It's been a lifesaver but can be a bit messy.

Models Own: I love Models Own. They have such fun colours which means I can't just pick one! Blue Lagoon is definitely a new fav.

Philosophy Microdelivery Peel: If you can't afford a facial peel or microdermabrasion then you're in luck cause it does both... all in one little pot! Bit pricey but totally worth it!

Clarisonic: This will literally change your life! I use it on both my face and neck and it feels so soft after. I like to put lavender oil on my face and then scrub - it stays soft for days.

What are your go to spa favourites? 

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Good to get informed about these products. following your blog now! :)

    Love from Bindigasm
    Facebook buddies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! You have a great blog! Let me know if you want to follow each other : )

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THANKS! This is really inspiring! i need some good spa products :) this helped!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx