Tuesday 22 May 2012

A night out with Nazila

 


On Friday night I attended a beauty blogger event hosted by Nazila Love Glamour and Amazing PR. I arrived at the Piccadilly Theater in London where Ghost the musical was playing and headed to the cozy American Airlines bar. We were greeted with cocktails and mingled while manicurists on site gave us a 'Nazila glam manicure.' Everyone in the room was topped up with the ever glitzy nails and looked fab. While I sat and got my manicure, sipping my champagne cocktail (as you do) I realized how easy they were to put on... my thoughts first go to a quick nail fix for a Saturday night out. 

As much as I loved the diamond studded nails, I couldn't take my eyes off the GB rocks brand that they had to show. It's perfect for my upcoming Jubilee and Olympic parties... I like to show GB spirit. See it here!





If long nails isn't what your into (I'm not much of a fan) then consider trimming them down or using one nail at a time. This is the look that I ended up with. What do you guys think?



The event was such a lovely night and it was so great to see such a fun brand be discovered. Thanks Amazing PR, Nazila Love Glamour and the people at Ghost for such a lovely night!

X

9 comments:

  1. What a fun event.. I want to go to one! Love the end result of your nails! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! Thanks I thought it was a more toned down version. Love it! xx

      Delete
  2. The nails look so cool! Love em! Looks like a fun time!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a lovely evening! I love reading about blogger events, only wish there were more in Canada that I could attend! As for your nails, the result is absolutely gorgeous :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of having one nail different than the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, I LOVE the nails!

    Xo, adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those nails! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. woaaa i love your nails!! have just followed ur blog :) hope we can follow each other :)

    xoxo
    http://styleshowroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx