Sunday 20 May 2012

Loving Lucy Folk







I've had the most eventful and relaxing weekend. To end on a bang, I can proudly say that I've just discovered the most amazing jewellery collection by designer Australian designer, Lucy Folk. The pieces are just amazing! It's all inspired by my favourite past time... food! Her newest, 'spices collection' includes orange peel shaped necklaces and even raisin earrings! All inspired from the colours and shapes that are found at spice markets. The entire collection is so unique - it makes for such a rewarding purchase. I personally have my eye on the cotton crocheted 'Marsala bracelets' which are a favourite of mine in the collection. 



Check out the entire collection here!



3 comments:

  1. Wow I am loving those bracelets! Thanks for sharing xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bracelets are nicee! I like how they stack up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool jewelry- I love the studs! Thanks for sharing:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx