Sunday 27 May 2012

My summer wish list

As summer has finally arrived in the UK I've decided to share with you my summer wish list. The entire definition of this is basically things I need... and want to get me through the summer. I don't know anyone who doesn't have some sort of idea of the key pieces they want to wear this summer so here's some of mine!
Image 4 of ASOS Skinny Jeans In Floral Print #4
Asos skinny jeans:
Florals are great for the summer! shorts, dresses and jeans are super cute with  sandals and a blazer for a day out.
I love these wedges from Topshop. The neutral colour will go with anything and I'll probably still wear them in the winter.
I'm really into stripped maxi dresses this summer.  Everyone's in a maxi and there's so many different styles out at the moment. You can never go wrong with a maxi! 
Kimonos are a great cover up for sunbathing by the pool.

Dorothy Perkins Beaded Wood Frame Clutch Bag, £35
Dorthy Perkins 

I love this clutch. The tassels give it such a vintage feel. Perfect for summer nights or festivals, and it's only £35!




3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh love the striped maxi & kimono! SO MUCH! great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing up the jeans from asos too, there so pretty!xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx