Wednesday 9 May 2012

Desert island "beauty discs"

Everyone's heard of the phrase desert island discs and you've all been asked the question of "if you're stranded on a desert island, what music would you have with you?" or "what celebrity would you take with you?" That's all fine and well but if I was really stranded on a desert island I'd be more concerned with the lack of beauty products that I'd be without so here's my desert island beauty discs.


Love those Barry M colours! They scream "I'm stuck on a desert island but my nails look great." 
I can't live without chapstick and I love the cherry flavour - It's delicious!
Flowerbomb is my favourite and will keep me smelling good!
Just because you're stuck on a desert island doesn't mean you neglect your eyebrows! I love the Shavata heart shaped tweezers - they're so cute!
I'm going to say it's a tropical island so why not keep with the theme and use Batiste in Tropical!
I always use sunblock, even in the winter as you can never be too safe - so that's coming too!
Studio Fix has always been the best at covering up blemishes.
Lipglass in C-thru has been a staple for years. Love it!

Now let's change desert to dessert island and all is good. 

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely take flowerbomb with me as well - it's my favourite! Cherry Carmex would be a definite as well!

    Nicole xx
    www.pinkflamingokisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Flowerbomb is definitely a necessity. xx

      Delete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx