Sunday 6 May 2012

Celebrity airport style

Growing up in California our nearest airport was LAX and everyone who's traveled to that airport knows that you are probably more likely to see some celeb catching a flight there. Nothing annoys me more than when I see photos of celebs getting off 18 hour flights and looking fabulous, so I do my best to mimic them. I'm not a fan of Vicky B and Lady G's 8 inch heels/tight dress airport style but I do like the glam/casual looks that some celebs rock.

Here's some looks I picked out:

Sienna Miller
Vanessa Hudgens
Lauren Conrad

Big bags, scarfs and sunnies are a favourite when travelling. Here's some of my go to items for flights:


Anya Hindmarch iPad case
Stella McCartney Falabella bag
Cashmere socks
Evian facial spray

Any beauty tips for flights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx