Monday 14 May 2012

Hello gorgeous!


I'm once again in love with all that is beauty. Who knows if it's because I'm a girl or if it's just because I absolutely love any excuse to talk about my favourtie beauty brands. Say 'Hello' to Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow... what a mouthful! I love everything about Benefit so I knew they would not disappoint. I have yet to discover the worlds perfect concealer or foundation but this does come in pretty close. It's not so much about coverage even though it covers in all the right places, it's more about the brightness it adds to your complexion. With spf 25 it's a perfect amount of cover for the summer. I never use a heavy foundation in the summer anyway so this really does fit the bill.


Pair it with You Rebel before a night out. 


Anyone else tried it? 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I recently bought Benefit's Hello Flawless too, it's great I love that it's so light. Never tried You Rebel though, what is that like? I started following you too :)

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx