Monday 7 May 2012

Love to Louboutin



Raise your hand if your a fan of Christian Louboutin! (I can imagine almost all of you readers raising your hand - myself included.)

Now raise your hand if you own a pair of those red soled devils! (Now I imagine maybe half of you raising your hand - myself not included.)

We all know that Louboutin's aren't the most pocket friendly shoes, but it doesn't mean we all can't appreciate them. Their red soled trade mark makes these shoes hard to miss on the street. I even read an article from an actress who was dressing for her role in a movie and refused to wear the Louboutin's her stylist picked out because she thought her character would never be able to afford them. The stylist then thought that no one would be able to tell. The actress responded saying, "anyone could recognize those red soles" - and she's right!

To celebrate the amazing designs and love of our favourite shoes, the Christian Louboutin Exhibition is now available at the Design Museum in London. The exhibit celebrates monsieur Louboutin's 20 years of designs from sneakers and stilettos to boots and pumps. The exhibit takes you through the process from the design to the development of the red soled beauties. As for all my fellow shoe-lovers out there I suggest you take some time and go see it - it's spectacular! See a little sneak peak here.

What's your favourite style? 

Mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx