Thursday 2 August 2012

Enrich yourselves



Well, I've officially returned from my non blogging hiatis and am back on the blogosphere again!

Yay! To kick off my return I'm starting with my new favourite shampoo and conditioner duo, Enrich by Wella Professionals. My favourite thing about these little lifesavers in orange is the feeling of cleanliness that they leave your hair with. It's hard to explain as the overall idea of shampoo is of course to clean your hair, but this is like a whole new experience. The results are amazing and actually long lasting. Even the smell is a clean one - I wouldn't say it was overly fragrant, just clean. The best thing about Wella products are the ingredients... this one has silk extract!

Overall it has everything I look for in a shampoo and conditioner....

decent price.... check

Amazing smell.... check

Results.... check



Try it for yourself if you don't believe me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx