Monday 11 June 2012

Buy of the week


This is definitely going down as the best product to buy right now... and I didn't even buy it! Thanks to this months Glamour magazine, I've gotten a sizable sample of L'occitane Angelica Face Toner with my purchase. It's such a great product because it's alcohol free - most toners have loads of alcohol in them so it's great that I've finally found a toner that doesn't burn.

I've never described a smell as soothing but whatever the fragrance is, it's so lovely. It's almost like rose water and it just makes you feel clean. I use it once in the morning and once at night before I got to bed. I've also used it a few times after the gym which really helps moisturize after an hour of sweating... or in my case a half an hour. I've already gotten through my sample bottle and purchased two regular sized ones just in case I need a back up. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Angelica Face Toner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx