Thursday 9 August 2012

A little Miracle

This British summer is driving me absolutely crazy! Not only that, It's ruining my hair on a daily basis. After this weird week I really needed a quick deep cleanser and all round "miracle" to fix my problem. It just felt overly dry and damaged. So lo and behold Aussie Limited Edition 3 Minute Miracle. I've heard so many good things about this little savior in a tube so I thought I'd give it a go and see what all the fuss was about - after all, tonight is "wash my hair night." After I applied a little dollop to my hair and waited for those three minutes to go by, I felt instant softness as soon as I started to rinse. It's that amazing feeling when you run your fingers through your hair and there's no tangles or knots - I love that feeling. This is a prefect treatment for me because I really don't have the time or patience to be dealing with a 20 minute deep condition or mask. I want to be in and out and still have a great result... and this pretty much hit the mark for me. It's a great little pick me up for those looking to keep they're hair care regime on a budget and still have an amazing finish. A definite recommendation from me!


2 comments:

  1. Ok first off...I LOVE your blog name is just genius!!!
    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and if you like we could follow each other. What ya think? Come visit and let me know. Take care gorgeous.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle
    Enter my GIVEAWAY to Win A Pair of Gorgeous Colorblocking Wedges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yes of course, following you now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx