Thursday 6 September 2012

Bond... James Bond




A few weeks back I went to an amazing event that launched the new fragrance for 007. Marking the 50th Anniversary to celebrate James Bond and all it's glory had its amazing advantages. The event was held at the Barbican Centre where all the films costumes were displayed. Special guest, Lindy Hemming - the costume designer for the films, discussed the background of why agent 007 is so desirable. The event concluded with a tour of the costume designs for all of the famous James Bond films. Although my James Bond history doesn't stretch that far, I was able to make reference from some of the cliche characters with the more recent mimics of the Austin Powers franchise - I was quietly giggling to myself when I saw the original clip of the heavy set Japanese gangster viciously throwing his top hat at a porcelain statue, knocking its head off. For those Austin Powers fans like myself.... yes, this really does happen in the original film. 

The 007 fragrance is a real masculine smell that would make any man want to be a secret agent - the hidden twisted lid only makes you that much closer. For all those die hard Bond fans, the fragrance is exclusive to Harrods and is literally flying off the shelf! £32.00 for 75ml or £42.00 for 125ml



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx