Friday 11 May 2012

Crocodile rock

I really love when beauty brands bring out the specialty nail paints like caviar pearls, shatter paint and magnetic effects. Once again my favourite brand Barry M has proved to not disappoint with croc nail effects polish. For those that have tried the shatter nail polish it sort of does the same thing but rather than giving it a cracked appearance it gives the effect of crocodile skin - probably why it's called "croc effects."  I really prefer the croc style to the shatter as it can look kinda messy. I've always been afraid to wear black but pairing it with a bright colour underneath looks so cute!

When I first got it I was so excited and put it on straight away over my already dried nail polish. Stupidly I didn't read the label where it said in big bold letters DO NOT APPLY TO DRY POLISH! Oops!


I would recommend layering it on in a medium to thick amount as if it's too thin it won't look right but it's too thick it turns out to be clumpy. Even if it takes you a couple tries, don't get discouraged as the results are amazing!

I used a bright coral colour and topped it with croc nail effects in black.



Love it? Get yours here!


1 comment:

Hi guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Feel free to email me separately as well.

xxx